To participate in the creation and the functioning
Daily tasks are shared between all the people who stay here:
Cooking, cleaning, gardening, communitarian area care
However, to be able to carry out a project like this, we need to cope with other tasks that are handled by the main team together with the collaborators.
- The care of the hole finca with all plantations, installations and semi-wild areas
- Fire and flood protection
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Translation and text editing
- Workshops and events organization
- Public relations
- Design and development of many different items and constructions
- Production of handicraft products
- Artworks creations
We expect from collaborators that your main motivation is to collaborate in the project in an effective way. The work will depend as much on your experience and capacity as well as on the needs of the project.
We are happy to receive the participation of experienced collaborators in certain jobs. We welcome carpenters, handcraft people, builders, mechanicals, gardeners, permaculturists, cultural events organizers,...
The participation as collaborator will be at least for one week minimum. We are really interested in long-term and periodically collaborations and even though from home in an on-line way.
We ask for the basic economic at least in the beginning.If we see that a collaborator is integrating well in the life and the working prozess we can agree:
- food expenses covered by the project
- participation without economical contribution
- expenses compensation (i.e. transport)
- or even sharing the incomes of any sub-project
This may happen after some days, couple of weeks or even months. We cannot offer it from the beginning, without even knowing each other.
We expect the motivation is to collaborate in an effective way, and to conform to the needs of project.